How does it work?
- The software doesn’t use its own server or motor instead it completes all queries and processes on the database itself.
Query logic structured in the operators:
- Every important query function (inner join, group by, order by etc.) displays a different operator
- Each query can be conducted on the graphic user interface by simple drag-and-drop operations
- The status of each operation is continuously refreshed, in order to reduce user error possibilities to the minimum
Intelligent expression builder
- Conditions and formulas can be created using the expression builder within the operators. With the aid of this tool complicated expressions can be created in a short amount of time by simply using the cursor.
- List of functions: all available functions of the database can be chosen in the editor.
- In the editor the value of each field can be retrieved from the database
- Exceptionally attractive and clear visualization
- Interactive diagram editing possibilities
- Direct database access (at this moment to ORACLE and MS SQL database)
- Import MS Excel files
- CSV and TXT Import and other special text files
- First n
- Simple random
- Every n-th
- Filter (Specifying the ‘where’ condition)
- Aggregate data
- Batch and individual transform numeric and text variables
- Union of data tables
- Concatenate data tables (inner, left and outer join)
- Distribution chart – for categorical variables
- Histogram chart – for numeric variables
- Matrix chart – for the joint distribution of variables with two categories
- Scatter plots – for two numerical variables
- Bar chart – for categorical variables
- Line chart – for time series
Data output, exporting
- Display the results partially or entirely
- TXT, XLS export
- Write to database table